Yeah, the way you started that reply doesn't really garner respect from me. Maybe webextensions isn't as I think, maybe systemd isn't as bad as I think... Although its also possible the reverse too, either way though... tell me, have you ever looked up librefox before? If you ever stop using a free software distro for any reason which I doubt or one that isn't free by default, again I doubt this, it also has webextensions but its meant to be more private by default.

PS: I will give you one thing if it means anything, pulseaudio is nowhere near as bad as systemd. Matter of fact, alsa and pulse are probably not much different in the amount of flaws.
That being said as well, this has done none of us any good.

zzz...