I don't think it is possible to "prove" what spam is. Since spam is not something that exists in nature, is not a rule of nature, it's merely a concept (even a relatively new one, since I think it is only common for the past 20 years or so). So my concept of the word might be slightly different from yours, but that slight difference can lead to some serious differences in terms of the final conclusion of an argument. I don't see any way to "prove" what spam is, one could only try to find the most common meaning of the word, yet just because a lot of people say something means X that doesn't necessarily prove it. Please correct me if I am mistaken ;)

Yes, I agree with the downvotes. For the stated reasons. If it was a tagged Off-Topic, I could maybe upvote it to level it back, but as it is, I agree with the downvotes. Although I can certainly ask for OP to give more details about the importance of his message, since that was his original goal. Otherwise he wouldn't have made the post in the forum in the first place. So... go ahead man, preach!