"Okay, I read the links. This trademark restrictions don't seem like a
freedom issue to me. You are still free to modify the software and to
redistribute your modified version, as long as you don't call it "Rust."
Firefox has similar trademark terms. That's why modified versions of
Firefox have to use different names like "Abrowser" and "Iceweasel-UXP".
Note that according to your third link Rust's trademark policy is based
on Python's, and if you follow the link given[1] you'll see that Python
has similar trademark restrictions."

Hmm? Python has similiar restrictions? Can I see the link?

Ps, I thought the same about Rust initally, but I was informed otherwise.

Maybe Icecat and Abrowser and Tor Browser are just non-free in the free culture sense?

I wish it were more clear to me, but its clear as mud right now to me. ;)