It is obvious. Icedove requires the password, despite It stores the password. Icedove started to ask the password about a month ago. Before that (just for about a month though), it had never asked that. Don't you think it is suspicious? Besides, I have typed the password correctly once when it asked but it refused that as a wrong password. I am pretty sure that someone must have tested me on my stupidness whether I would type the password in the suspicious text box or not. Because he must have already stolen the correct password. Despite you can confirm the correct password with that Burger, if it asks that every time you try to send an email, don't you think it is suspicious? Besides even if the password was correct, it refuses that. So I think that at least my Icedove is already unsafe. Or is it safe? I have already made PGP key or GPG key or something on Icedove. It is very troublesome to make it again so if you can assume my Icedove still to be safe, it is good for me. Do people trust an encrypted email that was generated by a email client that does such a suspicious behavior? If you professionals can trust, I would have to do nothing.