On 10/31, afer...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Months ago, I created and used accounts on two web pages, and
> purchased things.  Now, when I type in my id(s) and password(s),
> nothing happens.  (Other things seem to work OK, such as adding to,
> and accessing and altering a shopping cart.) Is this due to some new
> feature in Abrowser, such as deactivated Javascript?  Can I fix this?

Abrowser does not disable JS by default, but if you have disabled JS
yourself then that could certainly be the cause.  Another possibility is
that these sites use Google ReCAPTCHAs for authentication.  I think I
recall there being an issue with this on Firefox-based browsers.  I'm
not sure whether it has been resolved.