Previously, I had attempted a join script:

> Step (5) I attempted to join the present spreadsheet with the domains-visited and visits-per-domain data:

> join -a 2 -1 1 -2 1 But the results look incomplete: only 13,000 rows of fully filled-in data with correct & complete counts, > yet there are 330,000 rows of the uncombined data ... adding up to 343,000 rows. Needs some work ...

You bet it needs some work ... I had made a couple of irreparable errors, so I restarted the construction of the useless spreadsheet, which is now ready to be filled in per a previous posting. More about this later.

George Langford

Reply via email to