The MATE desktop environment on one of my workstations is partially broken (due to a stupid operation "for the convenience sake"). I've recently tested Ubuntu 20.04 LTS. Though I was disappointed by the fact that it began to install non-free software (other than firmware) by default, I was quite satisfied with Gnome 3.36.

I have installed the latest Gnome desktop environment by the command # apt install gnome

Now I wish to remove the entire MATE desktop environment with its components. Which (meta-)package should I remove? (Then I could proceed with # apt autoremove)