Hi there!

New to trisquel and, needless to say, loving it so far.

I was beyond excited to find out that I could use my 21:9 monitor with a librebooted x200 and ultrabase dock i got off ebay at 2560 x 1080 (not 3440 x 1440 but good enough).

Everything works fine when I power on but the the graphics start to lag after a while.
Graphics start to look like bad stop motion.
I thought it may be gpu thermal throttling but I'm not even sure how to check :/ However, when I turn it on and off (no time to cool down) it works fine again...for a while, sometimes 20 minutes, sometimes a couple hours.

Any thoughts?