I'm so happy to see you continue to dig into antiX's plumbing. Isn't it an absolutely wonderful conceptual approach?

I did not know that Devuan was wasting time removing those references. That's an interesting point, I'm going to need to explore further. As far as waiting on Devuan, they do offer up a testing and an unstable branch, so you aren't forced to wait the extra year for them to release their stable version. And I do think their community will continue to grow. Beta 3 of Beowulf is quite impressive, and should attract a lot of attention when they announce Beowulf stable version in the next few weeks.