It's a quite big SSD card (around 450 Go) if we consider 32 GB is enough for most system. It increase the speed of the system.

Being SSD, rather than HDD, increases the speed of the system. Keeping unpartitioned space does not, as far as I know. If the SSD hosts shrinkable filesystems, space is easy to make. For instance, using GParted. That said, if you test other distributions more often than you fill the disk, not having to shrink any filesystem (because you have unpartitioned space) saves you time and decreases risks of damaging the systems you actually use (imagine a power cut while a root partition is shrunk).

I did prefer a big home with a 2Go HD

I guess you mean a 2 TB HD.