Youtube-dl has always worked reliably on my Flidas systems. But in the last few days I noticed it failing to download videos from YT.

Here's the terminal output:

strypey@Bishop:~$ youtube-dl https://yewtu.be/watch?v=O3YP1TU-L_8
[generic] watch?v=O3YP1TU-L_8: Requesting header
WARNING: Could not send HEAD request to https://yewtu.be/watch?v=O3YP1TU-L_8: HTTP Error 503: Service Unavailable
[generic] watch?v=O3YP1TU-L_8: Downloading webpage
ERROR: Unable to download webpage: HTTP Error 503: Service Unavailable (caused by HTTPError()); please report this issue on https://yt-dl.org/bug . Make sure you are using the latest version; see https://yt-dl.org/update on how to update. Be sure to call youtube-dl with the --verbose flag and include its complete output.
strypey@Bishop:~$ youtube-dl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3YP1TU-L_8
[youtube] O3YP1TU-L_8: Downloading webpage
[youtube] O3YP1TU-L_8: Downloading video info webpage
ERROR: O3YP1TU-L_8: YouTube said: This video is unavailable.
strypey@Bishop:~$

Yet I am watching this video using Invidio.us right now.