Hello cesq, I am Telegram user and I noticed that Telegram seems to
use own dns system to connect to the internet separated to the
GNU/Linux system dns. This is why I also often experienced same
experience as yours. The good thing there is that you are certainly
connected to the internet (thanks to telegram's proof) (so I think
your router is okay) but somehow other applications cannot. I have
weak networking knowledge so this is only my guess.

My suggestion:
1) make sure your /etc/resolv.conf points to correct dns address
2) make sure your system dns resolver is working and not disabled
3) make sure no two network connections connected at a same time

Cheers!