Hi Alessandro,               Feb. 13/'11

Is Makyo a short form (acronym) for something?  I haven't heard of that one
before.  If you end all games, you can create them again as much as you want
by creating an oppostion postulate.  No loss.  Games are a dime a thousand.
That's in the lectures by Dennis.  If you want me to note it next time I go
through listening to them all again, I could.  You carry all your knowledge
of the physical universe with you;  that's not deleted.  Perhaps you
reactively have this mixed up with the erasing/wiping out the mind implants,
of which we'll all done to others and received many times.  They'd overwhelm
you and blank out your memories of the past, so they could dictate to you
what to do with new commands (mind control).  The joke is that everything in
the physical universe can be known, and nothing is really deleted.  All the
knowledge can be recovered.  Why be afraid then?  What's next?  Whatever you
want!  You'll finally be truly free to decide.

Which part of Italy are you staying in?  Is it nice and warm there?  We just
got up to zero celcius today in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, and the snow
is melting.  If the snow can stay melted, and not turn to ice,   I can get
regular sleep for my sessions because I won't have to salt the roads.  Is
Italy a safe place to do spiritual work?  I think so; let me know.  How did
you get on a 'spiritual track' ?

Your friend,  Aarre Peltomaa