Hi Leo,                                    Mar. 30/'11

Thanks so much for your email.  I'm only on level 3, so take that into your
eval of my email.  I looked at this point in my mind, and what popped up
was..
If a thetan postulates 'that it should be known', doesn't that by default
also encompass 'that it should be made known'  automatically?  Remember, the
thetan wants something, and then he makes the postulate for that to happen.
He's already decided that it should be known,  so doesn't it automatically
by default become 'made' by the simple fact of his postulating the effect
into existance?  I could be wrong on this, but it 'feels' like the only
thing the word 'made' would do is imply more import on the intention, more
'must have' on doing it?  I agree that consistency gives me a more confident
feeling;  either they should all be with 'made', or all be without it.  We
could apply the 'Student Hat' tape of L. Ron Hubbard  of  'Evaluation of
Importances' to this?
Dennis said that all of Scientology with the exception of half of one axiom,
fits into TROM, so we may use that tech also.
Does the process run just as well either way to you?

Thanks,
Aarre Peltomaa
peltomaa.aa...@gmail.com
(647) 202-7267