Hi Randy,                                               April 4/'11

Thanks.  I agree that this is the simplist mental technology on the planet,
but do you agree that the manual is simple for the average person to
understand. I read it twice, and am on my third round, and feel quite
comfortable with it, but do you find that it would be the response for most
people?

Thanks again,
Aarre Peltomaa
peltomaa.aa...@gmail.com