Thanks so very much,  Bill,              from         Aarre          Nov.
11/'11

I'm going to make a new google label for 'books to be read'. This is going
into it. I need to read the Truman Cash ebooks first.  I believe in the
panning for gold method of finding truth;  If you seek enough varied, and
even contradictory sources, you can start piecing together the puzzle, and
know what's going on, and the supposed 'truth'.  Of course, Dennis stated
that everything in the physical universe can be known, because it was
placed there to be known.   I am going to get to that level, and have on
many occasions done that bit by bit.  I believe in the wholistic approach
to data accumulation/evaluation,  and I'm sure that it is what I learned on
one of the 'Student Hat' (study course) lectures by L Ron Hubbard when I
did the course.  He said, if you aren't sure, get data from many, many
sources, and compare it.  This is much like panning for gold, and finding
mostly dirt (dross), but occasionally coming across gorgeous nugget of gold
(truth) !  We are going to be finding lots of nuggets of truth.  The
'truth' cannot be hidden permanently;  only temporarily.

You've been kind of quiet, Bill;  come out from behind the curtain and tell
us something about yourself ?