Hello TROM'ers,

What if someone like Joseph Stalin thinks that millions of people have to
be killed;   if he liked lime-green skies with polkadots,  are we supposed
to allow him so because that's his reality, even if it includes murdering
millions?
Something doesn't sit right in this scenario with me somehow;  omitted data
big time.  I liked LRH's definition of ethics as optimum survival behavior
on 8 dynamics.   This works until someone stops another from having a good
life,  and then this premise seems to break down.  Do we have to let a
gunman shoot people in a school,  because that's his prerogative?  A mass
murderer just has a different reality,  a different radio channel so to
speak,  doesn't he?  'He can ask for Bill's agreement on something, but he
can't force it.'  Huh?  Don't we have to shut down the mass murderer's
'radio channel' against his wishes  (force it)?

Aarre Peltomaa
peltomaa.aa...@gmail.com