Hi TROMers
  I spent a lot of time working on the Supplemental Lectures and got pretty
wild editing them so they would be easy to read and understand.

When they were  complete I decided to apply the same standards to the original
TROM manual and address the problems of a non existent Table of Contents, no
index of words and run on paragraphs.

It appears that Greg Pickering did not know where to end a paragraph and ran
several together on numerous occasions.

I converted the word document to an HTML document needed to make a kindle book
and began adding paragraph breaks at each change in the subject being
presented.

I next put chapter titles and sub chapter titles in the manual so the reader
could see the Table of Contents as an outline of the book and easily find what
they wanted to look at.

Next I added a couple of graphics in the logic section and put several example
Postulate Failure Charts in the text where Dennis mentions them by name. Eg. To
Know, To Sex, Masculinity, Femininity and Sexual sensation etc.

Since Kindle for the PC software has an excellent word look up function the
reader can search for any word in the book and get a list of locations where
the word appears to click on and jump to the text.  With this feature an index
is not needed.

So Now it is done and uploaded to the tromhelp.com/services webpage. This was
done January 30, 2013 so if you have an earlier version of the Kindle TROM
manual you will want to download the latest one.

I hope all of you will download it and give it a read.   I guarantee you will
be able to read and understand it much better than the versions which do not
have the fix for those run on paragraphs.

Sincerely
Pete