Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 18:36:32 -0500
From: David Pelly <david.pe...@gmail.com>
To: The Resolution of Mind list <trom@lists.newciv.org>
Subject: Re: [TROM1] Kindle version of Manual plus additions

In order for me to get back into TROM, I would have to audit out the
engrams and GPMs and ARCX that I acquired from TROM and the number of so called people who pretended to be doing well and pretended to be experts in TROM, that pissed me off when I was in deep despair and deep suffering from being stuck in crap and case and needed assistance and didn't get any, other than being told to go and read the archives or something stupid like
that.

That could take a year by itself.

:)

David