Hello Jurgen

>>  2. The postulate taking the effect out of existence, and the postulate that
>> it shall be made not-known.

I think you are right that this "made" is wrong. Because: "Taking the effect
out of existence" is "self".

"Be not known" is "others". But: "Be made not known" would also be "self" so we
would get "self to self".

My understanding only. However, in my opinion (which doesn't seem to have many
friends here) we

should not change the manual itself but collect errors – or what we think are
errors – in an additional

errata sheet provided together with the original manuscript. Nothing seems to
be wrong with correcting

obvious mistakes. But somewhere along the line, sooner later, inevitably
(Murphy's Law), something

that was correct will be changed into something wrong. And on and on and on,
and someday the

workability is lost.

>>   Bringing something into existence equals the postulate ‘shall be made
>> known’ or ‘make known’.

>>   Taking something out of existence equals the postulate ‘shall be made not
>> known’ or ‘make not known’.

In this 2 examples (from you, not the manual) I think "shall be made known" and
"shall be made not known"

do not fit well, because they lack the twin postulate structure. "Make known"
and "make not known"

do have the twin postulate structure.

Regards

Roberto