Hi Cory
Must Be known is the creative postulate.

While sailing at night the skipper does not want to run on he rocks. He must
not run onto the rocks. Fortunately the light house light is on "must be known"
so he can know "must know" where the rocks are.

The wreckers want the ship to run onto the rocks so they can steal the cargo.
They turn off the light house light, "must not be known" so the skipper will
not see the rocks until its too late. The skipper "must not know" until he
can't avoid the rocks.

Keep on TROMing
Pete