Hi Slim,
I'm only now getting around to commenting on a few posts.
Reading between the lines it seems you are having fun?

Have you ever considered that attributing our observations, experiences and
education to our mock-up of self may be how we become enslaved to the idea
of self and that just maybe we are not what we think we are?
We may possibly not be the nouns we think we are! Noun's such as Spirit or
Thetan. Oh yes we do thetaning or spiriting.
Below are some quote's which I found very relevant and applicable. If anyone
is interested - just google or ask and I'll refer you:

Each moment Life streams through the gates of the senses, fresh and new.
That's CONSCIOUS CONTACT. Then the mind hijacks it, says, "I am what's in
conscious contact."
There is simple consciousness of it; ------- seeing happens.
Then the head says, ----------"I am doing that."
WHO is seeing --- the sense of being the one seeing --- becomes more
important than SEEING itself.

Life is happening; it's a verb. The verb is the reality and the noun is the
illusion. You are looking at it from the point of view of being a noun so
you're missing it. That's what your head is doing all day: INTERPRETING what
is going on and making it into a story about something else. You lose the
verbing of life as soon as the noun claims the experience as something that
happened to it.

You say you want to be "awake." But while you are adsorbed in the story of
self you will be unconscious to the fact that you are ALREADY AWAKE. Then
you may have the curse of thinking you want to BECOME awake. Reinforcing the
idea that you are not awake.

The head is playing God. And it's already beat you, since now it's got you
thinking you're not awake. It's going to play with that for years.

There's no escaping WHAT'S SO. You can SENSE living or else you can THINK
about it. That's the choice.

This is not about acquiring knowledge. It's about waking up to the essence
of what we call living. If you identify as SELF, you're going to inhabit the
realm of WHAT'S NOT HAPPENING. The future and the past.

A thought is just a thought; but it changes dramatically when it becomes MY
thought. The interpretation of the thought as being mine is slapped on it.
But that's not living, it's reliving - a self-centred system of thought and
interpretation always going on.

You think you're separate from life and it's HAPPENING TO you. "I'm the noun
that everything is happening to." But there is no noun in living; it's just
verbing.

When you're seeing with a noun way of looking you are interpreting life from
a false centre. And you don't understand why you're so confused. All the
experiences of being a verb become something that the noun HAD. You want the
verb-ness of life, but you're missing it. You're saddled with this noun way
of looking at things. There is the dilemma: You cannot see you've made
yourself into a noun. The noun cannot get the sense of peace because peace
is a living movement, not a stagnant thing you acquire or capture.

As a noun life becomes interpreted and you become a storage unit for the
mind's interpretation of life. You're not experiencing a living moment,
you're rehashing an old moment. You live from memory; interpretation is
constantly presented to override the living-ness of life.

As a noun the best you can do is to assume that you HAD an experience; you
cannot be THAT in which the experience occurs. One is a movement; the other
is a package deal. You're either moving with things or you are packaging
them up, "I know this and that; I've had this and that experience." Taking
the verb and transforming it into something you possess.

The mind's interpretation is, "All right, I'm going to stick myself in front
of that verb. Stick myself in as a noun and edit life, under the assumption
that I am the doer of this verb. I am seeing, I am touching, I am feeling, I
am hearing, and I am especially thinking about it all. The doer and the
haver and the interpreter.

Exhausting! Trying to have control over it all. Grasping at some assurance
it's going to be okay down the river. Building dams and reservoirs.

What fuels the selfing is your attention to the thoughts, your obsession
with them. But the thoughts are about a body, not about you. Seeing that,
you can become disinterested in it. The energy gets freed up. Maybe you'll
even become interested in the source of life, called consciousness.

Perhaps you have an epiphany: Life with the absence of self. You get the
flavor of the moment, life-as-it-happens; and it startles the self into
submission. The self goes down, goes to its corner, has some water thrown on
it; but it's soon back in the ring again, saying, "Oh! I HAD the experience,
this epiphany!" It pulls out a victory from the threshold of defeat.

Generally the epiphany ends when this selfing arises and interpretation
begins. A couple of epiphanies like that and you'll be a spiritual noun.
Ha-ha!

But the epiphany may offer a glimpse outside the box of being a noun - a
portal between timeless and time I call the "pause" or the "gap." Attention
gets out of the box and spreads out. An eternal non-time event in this
linear story of time. Witnessing seeing, feeling, touching, tasting, and
thinking as the eye would witness a passing bird. That's conscious contact.

The mind's reaction to conscious contact is: I am doing the seeing,
touching, thinking. The mind's major method of moving is CLAIMING. There is
life; then the mind claims that life.

You can drop down into verbing and see the noun in action. See it on its
throne. The verbing doesn't stop; it's always on. There is not a "past of
presence" nor a "future of presence." There is BEING. Now.

You have tons of old ideas about you. Unless you let go of these you are
traveling very heavy.

You're meant to be fluid. A very light boat that can navigate and handle
different kinds of weather.

You're just an old tanker now. Each moment big waves coming in. You need
relief. But where do you go for that release? To your head! Which is the
problem. The relief it offers is part of the bondage to self. We go to the
problem asking for advice!

Get a better self? When will that be delivered? Never now. Always put off.
"When I arrive there, it will all be great." And when you arrive? The
happiness doesn't arrive; and the mind blames you for it.

Selfing is not what you are. There is no noun happening. But when you look
into the past, or look into the future, it's all about what is happening to
the self. It can worry the hell out of you.

Solution: Look at a situation and see no problem. Only what is now.
Being-ness. With that recognition comes immunity from becoming a noun. The
real flavor of life, just happening - not happening "to me" - this is the
open secret, the gateless gate. Available at all times.

Realize you not in the problem. Never have been. That's the solution. The
lie is that you were "in self." But you never were. Your attention was
hijacked, that's all.

You and I have tons of faith. But what vehicle do you put it in? Most of us
have been putting it into the idea of self, of self-centeredness. This leads
to fear, since self-centeredness is unreliable. You faith in self produces
the anxiety that you try to deal with as though it's real and solid. The
same faith put into the infinite will create an ease and comfort. Traveling
lighter.

The mind tries to write its relevance into the story. But things are just
happening. It has nothing to do with the self at all. The head's
interpretation is causing travel to be very heavy. All based on the idea of
being a self.

Self says it wants to "be free," but true freedom is to be free OF IT: To be
the verb of attention, pure and freed from self. Selfing needs attention;
when the attention is taken from it, there is the freedom.

Something has been witnessing through you. If you knew what had been
witnessing through you, it would take your breath way. You would just sit
there in adoring gratitude.