Hi Russell

I went back and forth reading and auditing while trying to figure out how TROM
works.

I don't believe it is possible to study TROM without also running the processes
of RI and at least differences and similarities simply because reading the
books will restimulate your mind.

So the only way to learn TROM is to study and audit alternately.

You have the supplemental books in the right order.  You will find that they
expand on the material in The Resolution of Mind and provide examples that will
aide your study.

Read the books many times!  You will not achieve a good understanding of TROM
until you have read them several times.  I read the first book seventeen times
through before I started transcribing the supplemental lectures and found I
still had several things to learn from the first book which only became clear
after reading the supplemental lectures.

You are trying to overcome your fixed ideas about life and games so it will
take many re-views of the books and re-views of your mind before you allow
yourself to accept a new point of view on the games you are playing.

Keep on TROMing

Pete