Hi Slim,
What does 'Slim' mean anyway;  I have a misunderstood word (MU) on it?  It
doesn't seem to make sense that it means that your body is slender,  as
it's a 'spiritual' name,  you say.

The anecdotes are excellent,  and extremely interesting.  People love
reading real life stories,  and generally have credence in them.

Can you go see a Freezoner to get a purif to undo the radiation effects?
Look up Zeolite on the internet;  somehow it helps with radiation,  at
least it locks up and removes the heavy metals such as Arsenic,  Mercury,
Aluminum,  Cadmium,  & Lead,  that are somehow energetically related to
radiation sickness.  There are a half dozen cures for cancer including ...
-Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)    See 'Dr. Simoncini' of Rome,  Italy.
-MMS  (Miracle Mineral Solution -  aka  Sodium Hypochlorite).
-Asparagus  (latest email from David ).
Colleen K. Peltomaa
2:20 AM (6 hours ago)
to me
Re Asparagus and Cancer
Inbox
Colleen K. Peltomaa
2:20 AM (6 hours ago)
to me
Asparagus and other vegetable and fruits de-toxify and cancers get cured if
they are not too too advanced.   People also recover better from the chemo
chemicals which are quite acidifying of the normally alkaline fluids in the
body.

Just east fresh fruits and veggies and say bye bye to cancer, etc.   That's
why the "Nutribullet" 900 blender is so popular because a lot of people are
getting turned on to fresh fruit and vegetable "smoothies" blended up in
these small but powerful and convenient blenders.
-Dichloroacetic Acid.
Inbox
Health/cancer cure
Health/cancer cure/Dichloroacetic Acid (DCA)
2012 Indy Info - LRC
New post on 2012 Indy Info - LRC [image] [image] Cancer is finally cured in
C...
3/26/12
New post on 2012 Indy Info - LRC [image] [image] Cancer is finally cured in
C...
2012 Indy Info - LRC <donotre...@wordpress.com>
3/26/12
to me
 New post on *2012 Indy Info - LRC*
<http://2012indyinfo.com/author/2012indyinfo/>
Cancer is finally cured in Canada but Big Pharma has no interest, watch it
’till the end! –
YouTube<http://2012indyinfo.com/2012/03/26/cancer-is-finally-cured-in-canada-but-big-pharma-has-no-interest-watch-it-till-the-end-youtube/>by
Laura Tyco <http://2012indyinfo.com/author/2012indyinfo/>

-removal of Candida Albicans yeast.
Cancer is a fungus, you gotta see this . . .
Inbox
Ken k...@paleoburn.com
via<http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1311182&ctx=mail>
 kojuna.com
Oct 4
to me
 <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?tab=lm#141829dad359e286_>

After losing both of my grandfathers to lung cancer I am well aware of the
impact this awful disease can have on families.

That's why if you care about your health and the health of your loved ones,
you should go here right now and check this out:

=> Learn why everyone has Candida and how it is damaging your body
right
now<http://scalecrm.net/messenger/handlers/track_clicks.php?c=69651%7C304%7C216%7Cbroad&u=paleoburn.com/go/candida>

These days, pretty much everyone has Candida.

If you suffer from regular headaches, irritability, foggy thinking, low
energy, fatigue, if you've got white deposits on the back of your tongue...

...and if you've got cravings for sugar, or carb rich foods like pasta, or
bread...

then it's VERY likely you've got systemic Candida…

…now, there are a ton of would-be "cures" and special diets and protocols
one can do to try to deal with Candida.

However this only deals with the symptoms of the problem… not with the root.

Candida is a FUNGUS, and it is protected by a powerful armor called a
"chitin layer"…

..it's the same stuff that the hard exoskeletons of insects like
cockroaches are made of!

This makes it impossible for your immune system to attack the fungus.

If you've ever had an insect problem in your home such as cockroaches or
ants, then you might have an idea of what you're actually up against…

…except that this is in your body!

=> Cancer is a fungus, you gotta see
this...<http://scalecrm.net/messenger/handlers/track_clicks.php?c=69651%7C304%7C216%7Cbroad&u=paleoburn.com/go/candida>

The simple fact is Candida cannot be "starved" to death by a special diet,
it is designed to digest your body even after you die.

Even when you stop breathing, stop eating, the Candida will still be alive
inside of you and eat you from the inside out, because it's designed to
deteriorate the body after death...

...it doesn't need oxygen to survive!

It's part of the natural process of decay in a dead body.

This is why special Candida diets or alternative treatments simply don't
work long term, they only mask the symptoms, once a Candida infection
breaks out and latches it's teeth into you, it's usually there for good
unless the root of the problem is addressed.

Go here right now:

=> http://paleoburn.com/go/candida

<http://scalecrm.net/messenger/handlers/track_clicks.php?c=69651%7C304%7C216%7Cbroad&u=paleoburn.com/go/candida>
Ken

PS. You'll be shocked at how many aches and pains you regularly suffer from
will disappear when you cleanse yourself of Candida...

...go here and check this out, this woman has FIGURED IT OUT, and even
paints the connection between Candida and cancer, this is WILD:

=> Cancer is a fungus, you gotta see
this...<http://scalecrm.net/messenger/handlers/track_clicks.php?c=69651%7C304%7C216%7Cbroad&u=paleoburn.com/go/candida>

Basically, Randy,  you have to alkalize and oxygenate your body system.
That's an order,  because we need your assistance too much to

have you leave us from a form that can send emails to us.  Most of us,
including me,  not not wish your departure permanently from our comm
lines.  Stick with us for awhile,  please ?!

Thanks,  Aarre Peltomaa

peltomaa.aa...@gmail.com

(647) 202-7267
Unsubscribe<http://kojuna.com/unsubscribe?e=peltomaa.aa...@gmail.com&brand=1>
Privacy <http://kojuna.com/privacy?brand=1>       Report As
Spam<http://kojuna.com/report-spam?e=peltomaa.aa...@gmail.com&brand=1>
<http://scalecrm.net/messenger/handlers/track_clicks.php?c=69651%7C304%7C216%7Cbroad&u=twitter.com/paleoburn>
<http://scalecrm.net/messenger/handlers/track_clicks.php?c=69651%7C304%7C216%7Cbroad&u=facebook.com/Paleoburn>
©
2013 Primal Health, LP

321 N Central Expressway Suite 341 | McKinney, TX 75070 | 877-300-7849