At 09:59 31-07-2015, The Resolution of Mind  list (Actually not from the
list, all list members, but one member on it) wrote:
Well, I do not find particularly interesting looking at the past. What about changing the format?

Dear ?,

Thanks for your reply and comment.
For my part I have long lost major interest in TROM, but felt I could revive the list by sending the replays, which start tomorrow.

What about creating a blog where you can create posts and people can comment?
People can create, post and comment here.

Well, I do not find particularly interesting looking at the past.
It has been said something in the direction of a good understanding of the past helps you predict and understand the future. With that you would also better your own chances and happiness (including having fun) in the future

I am doing no more, with regard to TROM, than send these replays again (which is relatively easy for me).

There is nothing (I know of) stopping anyone doing the things you suggest (but some of them have been done and so far as I know they fizzled out). It just takes time, the will to persist, and the ability to judge present realities (lists, I believe, have been superceded rather broadly by some of the other things you suggest).

I have been connected with Scientology in different ways for over 60 years, and what powers of persistence I have will be mainly devoted to recording the many aspects and changes that I have been involved in in some way during that time. There has been (in the general media) an overemphasis in the many bad things in Scientology, especially in late years.  There is much good in it, and my remaining time with this body will be involved in getting some of these things recorded. For an example, see: http://scientolipedia.org/info/Category:History_of_Scientology_-_Technical .  All the seven things named there at the moment are written by me, recording my experiences.  My time (apart from enjoying myself - yesterday I paid a lightening visit to Bornholm and cycled 30 kms in the marvelous cycling country) will be spent on trying to get as much of the positive and semi positive part of Scientology's past recorded so it is available to those who have not been do fortunate as me in experiencing its development.

All best wishes,

Antony.

P.S. One is allowed to comment on this and anything else appearing on this list. (Positive) communication is a good thing.

--

Antony Phillips.
www.antology.info