HI Brian
  The fix for who posted a message is for everyone to sign their emails.

The problem was that yahoo servers will not forward emails that have the
posters name included in them.  with that setting on the TROM site some emails
will not be delivered to some recipients.

The solution was to eliminate the automatic inclusion of the senders address in
the header of the email.  However this means that each person must sign their
emails or they will appear to be anonymous.

Keep on TROMming
Pete

Sent from my iPad