hello Trommers,
what follows are my reflections about what would come after Trom.
after having had the realization that Trom works , and after having had the experience of seeing part of the monkey mind of my leetle "me" , shutting off , I asked to myself , one day , what comes next after compliting level 5 ? From Ken Oggers works, from LRH works and from other , comes the idea that life is a static. It has the four life qualities , of 1) bringing something into existence , etc, etc. , but these qualities I think , are effective when they are originated fron the Static.
Static doesn't move, but we do.And we are just a projection of the Static.
The Static imagines a being with certain unique attributes , and then It projects this imagination into a 3D reality , and sees what effects produces , and from observing these effects, It acquires wisdom. The Static projects an Ego (that is me,) and the chattering of the mind about failures of the past about postulating,creates the personality.With Trom we can get rid of the mind, and what is left is a connection with the Static , the Source of life ? If so we should change how we perceive tho world and all the events around us.In 3D we have Time and Space.And in daily life we move through them.But the Static remanis fixed,motionless.If get into the point of view of the Static , we should start perceiving that Time and Space move through us , and not the way around.The Static can only be in the present moment.The mind goes into the past and the future. We can think of us as a projector of reality,and if we are in the present we can bring into existence what we desire,if we live in the past or in the future we bring into existence , what the "mind" thinks is the best for us. If with Trom we can shut off the mind,then what we can use as a tool,tecnique , to strength the connection with the Static?
your point if view is welcomed,
good tromming
alex.