Hi Alex
Excellent points.

There is a mechanism for creation that is acceptable in this universe.  You
have to go through rituals that everyone agrees upon will cause the desired
object to appear.

I spend 30 years assaying rocks for gold as a business and did a lot of looking
for gold in the field.

I have picked up gold nuggets lying on the bedrock in the desert as well as
recovering gold by wet washing and dry washing techniques.  This is the
mutually agreed upon real technique for creating gold out of "thin air."

To creat a cake mix the ingredients, pour them in a cake pan and bake in the
oven.  Wahla! a cake is created.

To create a house buy some wood and nails and assemble them with knowledge of
how they go together and Wahla! a house appears.

We all "Create from thin air" what ever we have as skills to create using the
agreed upon in this universe methods of creation.

I spent a lot of weekends shopping at garage sales for valuable stuff i needed.
 I was fun to make up a mental list of things i would like to have and what was
a reasonable price for pay for them then find them at yard sales for 1/10 that
price.  I filled my house with stuff this way and had fun doing it.

After working with TROM for a couple of years i began to create complimentary
postulates in others as an interesting exercise.  i had the state of California
franchise tax board decide that i must owe sales tax on a out of state purchase
i had shipped to my home.  I released my resistance to that postulate and then
created the postulate that this tax bill was so small that it wasn't worth the
effort of the tax collector agent to pursue me on the issue.  After a while
they quit calling and i heard no more about it.

Working with pan determined and other determined postulates works nicely.

Now i work at creating my vegetable garden and wood working projects and
getting along with my neighbors in a friendly fashion and just have fun.

Life is beautiful.

Keep on TROMing
Pete McLaughlin
Sent from my iPad