From: The Resolution of Mind list [mailto:trom@lists.newciv.org]
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2015 3:15 AM
To: trom@lists.newciv.org
Subject: [TROM1] marketing Trom

Hi Pete,
it would a good idea if we start this new project , I have in mind.What
if we start putting our attention to the body , and like a mechanics fixes
the car , we start to fix the body functioning ?
the body has its genetic mind,that keeps running its life,(i.e. borning
, growing,reproducing,aging and dying).And if this program written in
the DNA, it is just a compulsive program?
Epigenetics says that the DNA can be rewritten,and it is not fixed as
Darwin wants to make us believe ( see the works of Bruce Lipton , "The
biology of believes"). so what better tool of Trom, to erase compulsive
game condition ?
well, now the task is to figure it out.we could start to create a list
with positive life goals for the body.example , "To Grow younger" , but
I wonder
one thing , which is the language of the body, if there is one.Does it
respond to the mind?
How did Jesus performed his miracles?
ciao
alex.