Hi Patrick
You are right the group is rather inactive.

Audio Material?  All of the audio files by Dennis Stephens are available at
www.tromhelp.com along with transcripts and a number of books.  You are welcome
to go there and download any of the material you like.

TROMers are scattered all over the world.  There never was a location where
TROMers would meet physically.
TROM is a solo self help practice so you can read the materials and do the
exercises at you own pace.  Ask any questions you like at this website and the
members here will answer them.

Sincerely
Pete McLaughlin

Sent from my iPad