From: trom [mailto:trom@lists.newciv.org]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 1:57 AM
To: jago...@tiscali.it
Subject: Hubba hubba.

I'm  kind of a finance but, so believe  me when I say that  2025  will be much
better economically.   The  markets  will  do far better this  year!
Specifically  after Q2./  the first two quarters would be seller, except for
the huge drag that US  energy companies will have  on  the indexes (thanks
Saudi  Arabia).   But  awhen oil price go back up  in Q2,  the momentum will be
fast,  as the rest  of the  economy  was  already spinning it's wheels towards
increased profits.   Q3 might look more like 1998,  and if you're like  me,
that was a  damb good  year!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10