Blainer wrote:
> Glenn has alzheimers, I reckon, considering he can't remember
> diddly.(:>)  Either that or he's deliberately lying.  Either way,
> Glenn, stop putting words in my mouth.

I think the problem here is that you quoted the Book of Mormon as showing
that the Bible is something that brings people under the power of Satan (1
Nephi 13:29-30).  I reworded that to say that these words indicate that the
Bible is a tool of Satan.  I objected to this as blasphemy against God's
Holy Word.  Neither you nor Dave Hansen has said boo about that.  All you do
is claim that you are being misrepresented and misquoted.

Why don't you just answer us straight out.  Do you believe that the Bible
brings people under the power of Satan because of the many plain and
precious parts which have been left out?  Yes or No and then explain.