DaveH wrote:
> And, I accept them as being my brother & sisters
> "because we have the same Father God".

Only those who do the will of the Father are God's children.  Only those who
do the will of the Father are my brothers and sisters in Christ.

The way Blaine talks, adulterers and murderers will have their place in
heaven right after they suffer for their sins.  I find such talk contrary to
sound doctrine and contrary to the teachings of Christ.  Jesus will separate
the sheep from the goats.  He will not be getting the goats ready to mingle
with the sheep.