[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 10/9/2002 11:02:41 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Glenn to DaveL - See here is the difference between we united Christians and the divided Mormons.  Laura is all wrong on the 3rd ordinance, but I think no less of her as a Christian because of it.  She thinks I am wrong on the 3rd ordinance.  But it doesn't matter.  We are brother and sister in Christ, because we both have the same Father God.

I may be all wrong but I probably an not all wrong.   The thing is   it doesn't matter because we serve the same Father, Son and Holy Spirit!    It is ok with me that Glenn is wrong on something once in awhile!
DAVEH:    The best thing about Glenn is that he is at least consistent!   ;-)
Laura

--
Dave Hansen