Glenn wrote:
> These are loaded questions.  ONE CAN ASK THE
> SAME QUESTIONS OF THE KING JAMES
> VERSION OF THE BIBLE translators and the
> answers are idential.

Not true.  The answers are not identical.  The King James translators were
not paid, neither did they do the work for a private corporation that was
earning money by the project.

Glenn wrote:
> Frankly, I think KJ translators were cowards in that they
> did not have the guts to translate "baptizo" immersion since
> the King was sprinkled.   I am not judging their motives,
> which is sin, but judging what I have read as to why they
> would not translate "baptizo".

I researched King James years ago and found many of the things anti-King
James critics said about him were false.  I do not remember whether or not
he was immersed, but maintaining the word "baptize" was very clearly
identified in the beginning, just as it was determined to maintain other
eccliastical words like "church."  With the guidelines spelled out, I hardly
think it proper to call them cowards.

Glenn wrote:
> Believe me, it cost just as much to buy a KJ as it does
> an NIV if you get the same quality paper, etc.

I don't have a problem with selling Bibles.  Don't get me wrong.  But I do
have a problem with forbidding reproduction of a Bible translation by
others.