Glenn,

“Christmas” is not in the Bible. Sometimes it is not what the Bible says, but what it does not say. Personally I celebrate Christmas, but you can’t accuse Marlin of being unbiblical if he does not want to.

Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2002 11:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Xmas

I want Bible.  I don't care about what you think.   I care about what the Bible says.

Marlin,

I did not ask you the question below about Christmas—that came from Glenn. I find your comments very interesting. I can also see the value of not getting caught up on what are now secular holidays. The Jews have many God ordained holidays. Do you think Christians have any?

Izzy