Glenn,

See my previous post for scriptures regarding judging your brethren. Marlin never said it was a sin to celebrate Christmas; you just jumped to that conclusion. Why don’t you ask him, instead of judging what you think he means when he says he doesn’t believe in Christmas? My comment about shopping was supposed to be funny, but I can see you have no sense of humor today. You say you “don’t care if anyone celebrates Christmas”, but then jump all over Marlin for not doing it. Have you taken you medications today?

Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:
Sunday, November 10, 2002 2:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Xmas

You, also, did not address my post.  Bible please.

\Where in the Bible does it say it is a sin (Marlins says it is or words to that effect.) to celebrate Christmas?  This has not been addressed.
What does going Christmas shopping have to do with celebrating Christmas?

On a personal level, I don't care if anyone celebrates Christmas.  WHAT I care about it the false doctrine that says it is a sin to celebrate Christmas.  I am free in Christ and I will never go back to legalism and making sins out of Biblical silence.