In a message dated 11/24/2002 9:10:03 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

So I started obeying, quietly and discreetly, on my own. Then I began to wonder if there were any other Christians who were led the same way, and I found a Messianic fellowship full of sweet, loving Jews and gentiles. None were contentious. None were haughty. None had a bone to grind. They don’t even get into “doctrines”. They just gather together sweetly to celebrate all of God’s word. What gentle majesty

Mu point exactly     Marlin has made me feel like my view point is leading me to hell.  Izzy    I have no problem with you choosing to choose Sat as your Sabbath.  Laura