In a message dated 1/7/2003 5:29:33 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

What about love?  Do we obey the One we love?

----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Godly diet?

I do think that whole grains and avoiding enriched flour is a good idea.  We could go crazy with Biblical dietary laws if we tried.  Don't you think a lot of their laws concerning food were because they had no way to preserve it and cook it properly?  Laura

Marlin   What does your comment have to do with mine?  Of course I obey the one I love.  I assume you are referring to obedience to God/Christ.  Laura