Scripture teaches that no one has ever been able to keep the law.  Grace was available to Adam.

Terry
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 4:29 PM
Subject: **Possible_Spam** Re: [TruthTalk] ftr2/correction

On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 14:30:39 -0600 "Terry Clifton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
 I am not certain just what you are asking

<Is grace a category on a timeline? E.g., where would Moses be without the grace of God?> means i wonder if you were limiting the grace of God to the present in saying 'we are under grace' (to Izzy)

What about Moses(?)--is he justified by keeping the Law or by the grace of God? What does the Scripture teach us?