Preliminary tests show Shiloh's spinal fluid to be clear.  This can indicate that she does not have meningitis, or if she does, it indicates that it was caught early on.  All we know for certain at present is that she has severe infection in all her sinus cavities and possibly elsewhere.  Sounds bad, but compared to what we feared, this is great news.  She is being treated with heavy doses of anti-biotics.

Your prayers are making a difference, and we are very grateful.  God listens to His children.

Terry & Vee