Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 9:28 PM
Subject: **Possible_Spam** Re: **Possible_Spam** Re: [TruthTalk] Everyone Has Sinned Inadvertently

then some kinda disconnect arises in your posted view/s between 'law' and 'leadership'--note, though, i'm not terming this a contradiction now; (e.g.) how/why does your relationship to an outsider, Gen Franks, alter your relationship to Iraqi 'law'(?) (law which, given your view as i understand it, you would otherwise obey, i.e., as a regular Iraqi citizen, you, as a Christian, would generally abide by the letter of Sadam's 'laws' inc his posted speed limits--no?) (also, pls keep in mind this is a question for readers like me to try to process aspects your view--but just ignore it if you think it is not relevant--regards, g)

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003 17:36:11 -0600 (Central Standard Time) "Terry Clifton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>If I were working for Mr. Franks, I would obey Mr. Franks .  Mr. Hussein is not my leader, and as near as I can tell, that is unlikely to change soon.
Terry
so, if you teo were working for Tommy Franks, would either of you follow Sadam's posted speed limit on the road/s to Baghdad?

gary ottoson * http://ozg2003.blogspot.com