... does Glenn ever get anything right?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 04/03/2003 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Check out ServantEvangelism.com

NO WAY.  Jesus whipped the Pharisees and religious leaders.  He told the woman at the well, "Neither do I condemn thee, go and sin no more".  He told the Pharisees they were of their father the devil.
NO WAY!  He told the woman caught in adultery, "Neither do I condemn thee, go and sin no more."  By the way, that was a WARNING!  YahShua was not issuing MERCY there ... that was JUSTICE being done.

Those Pharisees and religious leaders who brougth her testified that the adulterous woman "was taken in adultery, in the very act".  Well ... that "act" can't be committed alone.  Where was the adulterous man from "the very act"?  They had let him go.  It was a set up.  It was diverse weights and balances which is listed as an abomination in Torah.  That is why YahShua confronted them about "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

YahShua then WARNED her not to do it again because next time could be her last!

Ahava b' YahShua
(Love in The SAVIOUR)
Baruch YHVH,

Chris
NO WAY.  Jesus whipped the Pharisees and religious leaders.  He told the woman at the well, "Neither do I condemn thee, go and sin no more".  He told the Pharisees they were of their father the devil.

JC should be whipping the whore on the right, don't ya think?

-- slade