Marlin, they are easy to spot if they come into your area. They wear white shirts and ties, ride bicycles, and travels in pairs.

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. ---------- "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org If you do not want to receive posts from this list, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and you will be unsubscribed. If you have a friend who wants to join, tell him to send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and he will be subscribed.