The "Supreme" Court has done so much sickening blasphemy, it's hard to discern which issue you are referring to!  Keep us updated on this Slade. I remember Alabama as being the center of the Civil Rights Movement in the 1960's. (I'll never forget what Selma AL was like the summer Rosa Parks refused to go to the back of the bus.) Perhaps now it will be the center of the "Religious Rights Movement" as well. Izzy
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Slade Henson
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2003 6:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [TruthTalk] Fw: A Call to the Federal Courts

A Call to the Federal Courts and the Supreme Court of the United States of America

By Flip Benham
If you are as sickened as we are by the infuriating and blaspheming decisions of the Supreme Court and are wondering what God fearing people can do -- Here it is! An Ecclesiastical Court will be held at federal court houses in cities across this land on Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 11:30am. Then, during the opening session of the Supreme Court of the United States of America on Monday, October 6, 2003, Christians from across the nation will gather at the steps of this court to hold it in contempt of the Court of Almighty God. Hotel accomodations are coming.

Get Ready to go Montgomery, Alabama

We will Stand with Judge Roy Moore - If there is an attempt to remove the Ten Commandments at the Alabama Supreme Court, we will join our brothers and sisters in Montgomery, Alabama. Be ready! We do not have specific dates but be ready to go on a moment's notice...We are calling all Law abiding men of God to stand with Judge Roy Moore and keep the law of God in the face of the rebellious lawbreakers who sit on the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.