In a message dated 3/11/2004 10:36:15 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

DAVEH:  Thanx John.  Many other TTers have also previously done likewise, but I think most have now given up hope and consider me lost forever.  I appreciate your concern, though I disagree with your goal.
John

DaveL  --  I am nearing the age when this oldtimers thing starts kicking in which means I will be forgetting that I prayed for you yesterday, hence preventing me from ever tiring of my intercessory purpose.  Every day, every prayer will seem to be the first time.    I enjoy your the thoughtfulness I think I see in your writings and many of your observations.    My wife was raised Mormon and my mother in law continues that identification but is not active in that religion.

God bless

John