In a message dated 3/12/2004 9:50:11 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Did anyone notice the dots / periods after some of the sentences?  This
looks a little fishy to me.

Actually, this is a very good observation.   It is also interesting to me that God gave the wording, the precise wording, for the BofM to big Joe including 13 or 15 chapters right out of the KJV of the book of Isa. as if the KJV mirrored the language of the early 1800's   ---   including the italicized words   !!!!!!!!   I looked up some documents written in that time   ---  nothing was King James  -- it was laborious but not King James.    When I was a kid, and it was my turn to read scripture in the CofC, I always emphasized the italicized words in the Bible.   Then I found out why they were given that font.  But, somehow, the Mormon god missed that lesson.

(Iknow, I know, I am sounding a little tough.   Sorry DaveL.  But you see the point?).

John