In a message dated 3/13/2004 8:16:20 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

(All scripture citations below are from RSV)

judyt:  vince gave you 11 scriptures (and there are two or three times that many).  You seem to have disposed of them fairly easily by quoting one scripture.   Rather than back quoting any scripture, shouldn't you deal with them or do you believe they do not apply to us to day.  Perhaps a list of "currently in" scriptures would be in view.

Seriously, so many do battle just in this way :  "You have your scriptures but I HAVE MINE AND MINE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOURS."

I would benefit more from your part of the discussion if you actually dealt with scripture as it is offered to you.

John