In a message dated 3/20/2004 6:00:45 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I'm not a quick study, so I couldn't digest others' chat and reply
in real time. I need time to compose a response.

Hello and I am back from the wonderful and very liberal state of Washington.  I did take time while there to clear the mail box  --   439 posts.   Amazing and interesting.

I have copied over the email quote from Vince because his words are mine.  I was in a chat room discussion once. Within 15 minutes, I had left behind the notion of responding and had turned to a rather cryptic study of the hangman's' noose.

God bless you all and I hope you all still like each other.

in grace

John Smithson