In a message dated 3/26/2004 7:40:22 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

vincent j fulton

For me, I think we did have something in common.    This list is an opportunity to not only express our views, but to listen and learn.   I came to believe that you were much more the seasoned veteran than you were given credit.  Actually, I was convinced of it.  Still am.   In your remarks, I saw a studied but conservative opinion about matter religious   --  that is my backgroud although I often stray from the course. My search for truth as revealed in the bibilical message includes a ton of exegesis.   My hero's include A.T Robertson and host of conservative scholars.   And I know the difference beween a scholar and a well educated sectarian.   In your brief writings, I saw someone who was educated, level headed, and worthy of attention.

At any rate --  God bless.

John Smithson